The City of Anacortes's own fiber internet service is the best provider of internet access to your home or business in Anacortes! The City's fiber service is:
- reliable—geographically redundant connections to minimize outages
- low-cost—$40/mo, $100 for custom installation, and eligible for low-income utility discounts
- well-reviewed—more than 2,000 happy customers in service!
- optional—not a mandatory city service
- owned by YOU, the residents of Anacortes!
City fiber internet is not branded or resold to private operators such as Ziply/Frontier, Comcast, etc.
Streaming TV (including local channels!)
Once you have reliable high-speed internet access, you may want to start getting all your TV via the internet. Check out guide to streaming services and local channels.
Sign Up Now
You can sign up now, even if service is not yet available in your area.
When is fiber coming to my area?
Check out this interactive map to see when the city's fiber build out will come to your neck of the woods.
No password is required to access wifi hotspots in these city parking lots daily from 7am to 10pm:
- Anacortes Public Library, 1220 10th St
- The Depot, 611 R Ave